Sunday, October 16, 2005

On Cloud 9 !

It was an special occasion in my life and I was the man of the moment. As I entered into the hall which had quite some number of people, I knew that there would be comments all over the lips of people assembled there. It was a moment that would push me to cloud 9 !

I could see people all around whispering to their immediate nieghbours as to how good he looks. Comments like "good match", "super", "good selection" were clearly visible on their looks and I was totally impressed. Though I was asked to go and sit in a room, I did not want to lose this opportunity of increasing my self-esteem :-) I decided to come out and then sit in a place where people would keep looking and commenting and believe me ... it worked !!

I was definitely on Cloud 9 and I am still relaxing there ! You ugly morons !!! :-)))

~ Sathish, from Cloud 9 ! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your big day!

--Siva